VFX JUNIOR PRODUCER
Minimum 1 year contract
We are currently looking for a Visual Effects Junior Producer to join our team in Malta.
The Junior Producer is required to assist the VFX Producer in managing all aspects of a project from liaising with the initial bid, planning and scheduling resources, to working with the creative team to ensure the project is delivered on time and to the highest quality.
This includes a basic working knowledge of visual effects and the editorial process. The candidate must have excellent communication skills & follow-up, be proactive and detail oriented. The candidate must also be able to function in dynamic situations and be familiar working with digital artists, advertising clients & filmmakers.
Assisting the VFX Producer in the following tasks:
- Responsibility for the successful management of project
- Managing and tracking cost efficiency of individual projects
- Allocation of resources on projects
- Application of financial incentives by the Malta Film Commission to current and prospective projects.
- Experience in production and/or operational environments
- Must be able to work independently and communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient user of the Google Suite.
- Ability to build up rapport and strong relationships with clients and staff
- Attention to detail and constantly looking for ways to improve operational efficiencies within a business environment
- Proactivity and ability to demonstrate a concern for quality
- Efficiency and ability to manage multiple projects
- Willing to learn on the job