HOUDINI CG GENERALIST
Minimum 1 year contract
Stargate Studios Malta is looking for a Houdini CG Generalist to join our team. The role calls for a talented and experienced artist who will be joining our 3D department. Our artists work on high-end VFX for a wide range of projects so we are looking for an adaptable artist that has experience in Modelling, Texturing, Lookdev and FX . The ideal candidate should be extremely organised and motivated, ideally with Nuke compositing knowledge and with the desire to work within a team in our studio in Malta.
- Creating visually stunning and photo-real CG visual effects for high-end projects.
- Assist with developing the look of a sequence with the vfx team.
- Complete high-quality work on time and to specification.
- Be creative and proactive in executing tasks and assisting on all aspects of the CG in a project.
- Proven and demonstrable experience in high-end VFX using Houdini.
- Good knowledge of procedural modelling and texturing.
- Good understanding of lighting and Lookdev.
- General understanding in FX and simulations.
- Proactive in picking up new and proprietary tools.
- Excellent communication skills.