Vacancy | PRODUCER / JUNIOR PRODUCER
Call closing Wednesday 12th December 2018
Stargate Studios Malta is seeking to recruit a Producer / Junior Producer. The chosen candidate will be required to manage all aspects of audio/visual projects from creating the initial bid, communicating with the clients, planning and scheduling resources, to working with the creative team to ensure the project is delivered on time and to the highest quality.
This includes a working knowledge of pre-production planning, production execution and post-production processes. The candidate must have excellent communication skills and follow-up, be proactive and detail oriented. The candidate must also be able to function in dynamic situations and be familiar working with advertising clients, filmmakers, digital artists & sound engineers.
- Responsibility for the successful management of project;
- Managing and tracking cost efficiency of individual projects;
- Allocation of resources on projects;
- Management of the P&L on individual projects;
- Ensuring that Company Targets are met.
With studios all over the globe, Stargate Studios Malta is a leading creative studio, creating and producing high-end film and video productions, visual effects, animation, immersive experiences and creative content for the advertising and film industries.
Our unique combination of talent, technology and craft leads to distinctive and award-winning work for the local and International market.
- A burning passion to strive for excellence and a continual search to grow both professionally and individually;
- Previous experience in Production/operational environments will be considered an asset;
- Must be able to work independently and communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to build up rapport and strong relationships with clients and staff;
- Attention to detail and constantly looking for ways to improve operational efficiencies within a business environment;
- Proactivity and ability to demonstrate a concern for quality;
- Efficiency and ability to manage multiple projects.
Prospective candidates are to register their interest by sending an email with their CV to email@example.com by not later than Wednesday 12th December 2018.